About Getting Connected
"Get Connected" was developed specifically for United Ways to fulfill their mission of GIVE, ADVOCATE, VOLUNTEER.
This is a web based tool that connects Sevier County residents who want to volunteer with programs, projects and agencies that really need them. Signing up for Get Connected is easy and is set up to cater to any indivduals interests and passions. Just click Sign Up to get started!!
United Way of Sevier County understands that our staff and board alone cannot do it all. . .It takes all of us...neighbors helping neighbors to see change happen in our community.
Just some of the many benefits that will be felt in Sevier County through Get Connected:
- It allows us to leverage the power of the internet and social media, to strengthen engagement with & between individuals from Sevier County and the agencies they support, helping and growing all in the process.
- Advertises the needs and services of all United Way safety net agencies and other organizations in the community
- Helps find new volunteers and successfully match them with needs and opportunities they are interested in, with United Way safety net agencies and other agencies in the community
- Tammy M: became a fan of "Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains" - Jul 15, 2014
- Tammy M: joined the site - Jul 15, 2014
- Dorothy B: became a fan of "Safespace" - May 18, 2014
- Dorothy B: joined the site - May 18, 2014
- AAron P: became a fan of "United Way of Sevier County" - Apr 26, 2014
- AAron P: became a fan of "Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains" - Apr 26, 2014
- AAron P: replied to the Need "Senior Nutrition Volunteers" - Apr 26, 2014
- AAron P: joined the site - Apr 26, 2014
- Amy H: joined the site - Apr 21, 2014
- Jessica H: joined the site - Feb 25, 2014
- Douglas-Cherokee Economic Authority/Sev Co Neighborhood Center: posted a new need "Senior Nutrition Volunteers" - May 01, 2012